A squash programme for children aged 5-9 that’s out of this world
What is Squash Stars?
Squash Stars is an action-packed six-week programme for kids aged 5-9 that develops skills and confidence in a fun and safe setting.
Here’s a taste of what your child can expect:
For just £42, your child will get six coaching sessions and a kit bag which includes a Squash Stars racket, t-shirt, bag, ball and a pair of goggles straight to your door.
Why Squash Stars?
- Your child will have bags of fun whilst being active and learning something new in a welcoming and supportive space.
- They'll learn the fundamental skills to play squash, and develop hand-eye co-ordination, racket work, and match play.
- The sessions boost confidence and will push them out of their comfort zone.
- It's a great opportunity to make friends outside of school.
- It’s an indoor sport, so they can avoid the unpredictable British weather and stay warm!
What parents say...
An engaging course which has educated my kids about a sport they knew nothing about and encouraged them to continue!
It has been a really simple process getting involved, we loved the starter pack he received and his coach has been so enthusiastic and patient with him! We are all inspired and I may be taking up the sport too now.
Supplying the squash racquet and other equipment that the children needed gave them all they needed to continue playing. It has been a great opportunity for children to meet new friends and have fun whilst exercising.
Loved it, full of energy, instructors were great, the kit provided for the course was fantastic, the price was brilliant.